小蒼 發表於 2022-10-15 18:19:31

Hello English Only Forum!

本帖最後由 小蒼 於 2022-10-15 18:20 編輯

I mostly speak English when I go on the net, but I am also comfortable with speaking in Traditional Chinese just for this place, since my mother language is Cantonese after all.

I am not really good at typing in Cangjie or its simplified version, so I usually type in Pinyin and it's way more efficient for me. When I am on my phone, I use handwriting to write Chinese characters. I don't have a Pinyin keyboard installed in my computer however so I have to use those online keyboards I can find on the net.

I wouldn't only be staying in here. I wish to reach out to more people by hanging out in the main channels and try my best to engage in discussions. However, I can't easily think of topics that I wanted to share. Don't worry, I would be active in here, just won't be making a lot of posts.

That's all I have to say. Hello once again.

洛奇/Rocky 發表於 2022-10-15 19:31:57

小蒼 發表於 2022-10-15 19:28
I understand, and it's OK if not everyone can speak English.
In this case, I also wanted to learn...

Good idea!
But... as I know, currently there's only 1 active Japanese cat here... (Most of Japanese cats only active on Twitter)

洛奇/Rocky 發表於 2022-10-15 19:26:09

Hi, Azure!
It doesn't matter! In English channel you'll be easier to communicate with those oversea cats like Jubby and Hideki! They're friendly cats!
Although... Not everyone here can speak English well...

小蒼 發表於 2022-10-15 19:28:20

洛奇/Rocky 發表於 2022-10-15 19:26
Hi, Azure!
It doesn't matter! In English channel you'll be easier to communicate with those oversea...

I understand, and it's OK if not everyone can speak English.
In this case, I also wanted to learn Japanese as well to communicate at the Japanese Only Forum as well.

Hideki 發表於 2022-10-19 01:05:22

Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Hideki, you can talk with me whenever you want UwU
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Hello English Only Forum!