查看: 442|回覆: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[喵窩] Rocky's story [EN] - Prologure: Before moving to the land

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2023-8-8 01:45:59 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
*因爲我是用英文寫的所以先有英文版
*There's English version first, as I wrote this in English.

July 24th
        Ahhh…. Another day full of tasks… When can coding become easier… But at least my plushie is with me! And Tribun is working together with me finishing these things today too! Possibly I’ll be free tomorrow!
July 25th
        Yay! We finally finished this pile of tasks! As we intended to, we enjoyed ourselves playing arcade music games in gaming room! Woohoo! It would be greater if there’s another meow coming to play with us!
July 26th
        Today have no tasks.
When I’m going out for a walk, I surprisingly saw another meow walking around here. Meows is the most uncommon species in my town, even in the whole plank city. Being excited, I waved at him with great pleasure. At first, he thought that I’m a tourist to Plank too, so he asked me where in the Yah-Den Mainland do I live in… I honestly told him that I live in here, and I don’t know anything about Yah-Den Mainland. Hearing this, he was surprised. He realized that I was one of those less than 10 meows living in this place. Then, he excitedly told me things about Yah-Den Mainland, like how amazing and how magical it is. We took some photos for commemorate and then said goodbye to each other.
        Yah-Den Mainland? I’m feeling curious about it…
July 27th
        Today have no tasks.
        But… “Yah-Den Mainland?” Things about it always stay in my mind… With full of curiosity, I decided to search something about this through Internet.
        Unlike here, driven by science and technology, literally everywhere in the Yah-Den Mainland is driven by magic. The reason why this didn’t become popular is because that the species of at least 60% population of the whole Rocket nation is the enemy of meows, which is the most common species there, in this region. While I’m a meow, maybe I can take a look here!
        There’re no plane tickets to Yah-Den Mainland, as the main transportation tool of the place is a strong tool called “teleportation stone” so they don’t need to use planes. But they use boats to communicate with world outside, so that I can book a ticket to Yah-Den Mainland! No sooner I successfully booked a boat ticket to the place, The date is July 29th.
        For preparation, I’m pausing accepting new tasks.
……
July 29th
        Everything is ready! I bought everything I think would necessary, and even roaming Internet packages (Not sure if it works wwwww). Also, I traded for some meow coins so that I can live in the hotel and buy some souvenir. I’m already on a passenger ship sailing to the Yah-Den Mainland while I’m writing this part. Maybe tomorrow I’ll be arriving in the mysterious Yah-Den Mainland! I can’t wait to see how would it be!
July 30th
        Today is the day when the ship arrived at the land, as I get off, I saw the city wall not too far from here. I walked towards the wall, and no sooner I found a huge gate, this should be a gate to a city, so I stepped in. Behind the gate, I saw the scene that I could never see in modern cities, there were meows, everywhere! They looks so vigorous and quickly influenced me, just then, a meow came over, asking me if I’m coming to meow kingdom for the first time. I nodded, knowing that I’m a tourist, she took me to a hotel and I settled. Coming to such a energetic kingdom, I was so excited that I ran and jumped across the streets! I even met the meow who I meet in my hometown! He told me more about Yah-Den Mainland! I felt that I won’t be able to sleep well due to excitement tonight!
……
Aug 3rd
        It’s so sad that I’m about to leave today… Sakura villages, Meow devildom… I haven’t been these places yet. But…
        The whole kingdom gave me a feeling of going back to home, not where I live, but the home in my heartfelt! Internet and cellular data surprisingly works in the kingdom. So, yes, I’m ready, I’m going to move here!
        So I’m still not planning to restart accepting tasks, but prepare to move! Move to the meow kingdom before I restart that!
Aug 8th
        Yay! After days of preparation, I’m now finally going to stary my new life in Meow Kingdom! Maybe I’m the only meow who knows much about modern technology here, but it doesn’t matter, in the kingdom I can see literally every kind of meows, so being another different one is not a bad thing, indeed!
        After days of staying here, I was heavily influenced by all those meows, and now I’m also a super energetic meow, also want to be more, more, more cuter than before!
        I can’t wait to get on well with new neighbor, and encounter those amazing things that I’ve never seen before!
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 成為喵居民

本版積分規則

手機版聊天室|野狗籠|改名申請|排行榜|DNAXCAT

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 08:18 , Processed in 0.069401 second(s), 16 queries .