九藏喵窩V5

找回密碼
 成為喵居民
搜索
查看: 200|回覆: 1
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[喵短篇] Kinoko in Meow Kingdom 1: Entering the Meow Kingdom.

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2024-6-4 02:08:08 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 洛奇/Rocky 於 2024-6-4 02:20 編輯

One day when Kinoko was travelling through the space via his spaceship, something went wrong with his spaceship, he had to land his spaceship in somewhere. And the spaceship eventually hard landed in Yah-Den Mainland.
When Kinoko woke up and walked out of the spaceship, he found himself in a grassland, he would like to sit down, but then discovered that his hand become cat paws... Wait, cat paws?! Couldn't it be...
  “Cat paws?!” Kinoko was surprised seeing his hands becoming cat paws, later, he saw a lake nearby, he walked to the lake, seeing himself becoming a meow, he’s completely shocked. “What is happening?! Why am I a cat?! NO!!! I can’t accept this!” Kinoko screamed, as he cannot accept the fact that he turned something he dislike. However, when he turn back seeing the broken spaceship, he realized he need the spaceship to be fixed. After all, he must go back to Fungaia instead of being stuck here for good.
  The first thing he must do is definitely finding somewhere that probably have someone who can repair a spaceship, so he wandered around the grassland to see if he can find something. About one hours later, he found a path, with many trees by the side of the road, in front of the road is a huge city gate in the city wall. “Looks like this is a city”, Kinoko thought. With some hesitations, Kinoko entered the gate.
Inside the gate, he saw many meows that looks just like him, the only difference is that they don’t have long ears. Although Kinoko likes to meet people, seeing so many cats, Kinoko felt very shocked and want to evade, however, realizing that he must have his spaceship repaired, he has to overcome his dislike, so he stepped forward.
  As Kinoko being spotted by other meows, his long ears become something being highly discussed by those who see him. Meanwhile, Kinoko is walking on the street nervously, hoping to find someone who’s able to repair his spaceship really quick, so that he can end his nightmare sooner! Speaking of body? Well, maybe Galaxy can help!
  It’ve been quite a while and Kinoko started to feel hungry, just at this moment, he smelt something tasty. The smell came from a bakery nearby. Looking through the glasses, Kinoko found bags of cookies that looks delicious. So he went into the bakery without hesitation.
But after stepping into the door, he realized that he probably can’t understand what those cats were saying, which made him stressed again. “Hi! Can I help you?” A baker meow dressed in a cute pink baker suit spoke to him. Surprisingly for somewhat reason Kinoko can understand what did these meows says! “Uh… Can I have one bag of these cookies?” Kinoko tried to communicate. “Ah, those meow chocolate cookie? No problem!” Then the baker gave a bag of cookie to him, it seems like Kinoko became able to speak and understand what those meows speak too!
However, paying money became a real problem. Kinoko don’t have the currency of this planet. “I’m sorry, but… I’m a traveler from outer space and don’t have the currency you need, but… I have these!” Kinoko took out some coins that comes from other planets he have been to. “Can I pay you with them?”. Seeing these coins, the baker thought a while and said “Sure! I can’t just make rare travelers like you being dissatisfied!” In this way, Kinoko successfully got his meal for lunch in the meow Kingdom.
  “Yummy!” He ate the cookie while walking, just at this moment, a dark meow wearing like a detective was running towards the bakery, and ran into Kinoko while Kinoko didn’t pay attention.
  “Ouch!” Kinoko got knocked to the ground. When he got up, he saw a dark meow wearing red cloak sitting on the floor painfully, the hat and glasses fell off from his head, “Ah! Are you okay?” Kinoko hurried to help him up. “I’m okay, thank you for saving me the king!” The dark cat arranged him self and then said proudly. “The king?” Kinoko doubted, “if you are the king, then why are you wearing like a detective? Is there something secret causing you to do so?” Kinoko questioned. “Uh… I… What to say…” the king felt quite stressful hearing Kinoko’s doubt.
  Suddenly, the king felt someone caught his shoulder. “King, why are you hanging around instead of processing documents?” Hearing this, the king headed back in fear. It was his secretary. “Uh… Do you know each other?” Kinoko asked. “Yes, my name is Daiyu, the secretary of king. Seeing the king is absent in the throne room, I came out to find him, I heard everything you’ve talked, so I spotted him. Thank you for helping me!” Daiyu said. “Now get back to work, there’s no cookie for you before you finish your job!” After saying this, Daiyu dragged the king away. “Waaaaaah! No!!!!!” The king yelled and cried. “Hey wait do you know anyone who can repair spaceship?” But obviously it’s too late for Kinoko to ask, they were already away.
  “Hmm… This place looks quite weird, if he was the king, then maybe I should follow him to the castle.” Kinoko decided to follow the king to find the castle. “There’ll definitely be someone who can help me in the castle I think!”

評分

參與人數 2功勳 +40 收起 理由
娜迪亞 + 15
夢喵 + 25

查看全部評分

2#
發表於 2024-6-5 22:35:01 | 只看該作者
本帖最後由 mushroom520kh 於 2024-6-6 00:03 編輯

主角從故事前面登場的橋段就描繪的很可愛呢~期待故事的繼續發展!
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 成為喵居民

本版積分規則

手機版聊天室|野狗籠|改名申請|排行榜|DNAXCAT

GMT+8, 2024-6-18 20:49 , Processed in 0.082197 second(s), 17 queries .