找回密碼
 成為喵居民
搜索
查看: 602|回覆: 0

[喵窩] Rocky's story [EN] - Travel to the Sky Islands - Part A

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2023-3-27 20:10:46 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 洛奇/Rocky 於 2023-4-18 19:28 編輯

Actually, In order to post my story to the website more conveniently, I always write my story in English first.
This time, I'll post English version here first, then Traditional Chinese.
Simplified Chinese version will be available when I post it to Rocky's website.
Last chapter (Traditional Chinese): 洛奇的故事:裝飾新家時的神奇歷程

Everything is ready! But I’m still unsure about where to go first.
        One day, when I’m walking along the main street, I felt that there were giant dark shadow flying past me. When I looked up, I was surprised to see that they were giant birds! I was really frightened because it was my first time seeing them. Meanwhile, a blue cat, but with fluffy white fur on her head, tail and around her waist, looking like a sheep, came over. “Ex… Excuse me…” I asked. “Who are they…? Where do they come from?” My body was trembling all the time. Seeing me being afraid of them that much, she laughed: “These are giant birds from the Sky Islands! You look scared… Is this your first time seeing them?” I nodded. “So… Are you new to this place?” she then said, I nodded again. “Well,” she smiled, “there are plenty of amazing things in the Yah-Den Mainland! This is just one of them. When you travel around many other places, you’ll see more. By the way, I’m Meimei, the dream defender!” At this moment, Meows begun gathering to the Meow Goodness statue. “Looks like the show is going to start! See you later!” Then she rushed to the statue. Feeling curious, I decided to take a look in the Sky Islands!
        Now I knew that there were Sky Islands, but I don’t know where are they. So I decided to find Meimei again and ask her about that. I went towards the crowd in front of the statue. However, there were so many meows that I can’t figure out where’s Meimei. I jumped over, and saw that it was a purple cat that looks just like Dream Cat playing hand puppet. Her excellent skill drew my attention, and I ended up watching his show until it was over. “This is Choushi performing to you, thank you all for watching today.” After saying this, the purple cat packed her hand puppets up and went away.
        As she goes, meows around started to disperse, and I finally found Meimei walking away. I caught her and asked “So where’s the Sky Islands? I’d like to go and have a look!” “Go all the way south, through the meow forest, you’ll see Wudons’ house, those Sky Islands is on the left of it.” After saying them, Meimei went away.
        “Through the Meow Forest? That would be a long journey…” I thought. At that moment, I’ve already heard of the fact that I can actually use the teleport stone in the square to warp to different places. I went to the square, seeing that giant purple crystal floating on a platform. “So… All I need to do is just thinking about where to go in front of the crystal?” “I want to go to Sky Islands…” I whispered in my heart, walking towards the crystal, but nothing happened. “Uh… Wudons’ house?” Still, no responses. “…Eh?!” I started complaining, “So I must head to Meow Forest fir…” suddenly, I felt that bright light started covering my body, when I responded, I found that I’m no longer in the Meow Kingdom, the crystal is still here, but what were around had become a dirt path, and plenty of trees.
        I was teleported to the Meow Forest.
        I sighed for the power of magic. Just then, those giant dark shadow flew passed by me again. I looked up, it were those giant birds again! And I realized that they are heading to the south, like what Meimei said. Without hesitation, I walked all the way to the south. About 1 hour later, I walked out of the forest, sooner, I arrived at a house that looks like a lighthouse. According to the sign, this must be Wudons’ house. I turned my head left to see where’s those islands, and I was completely shocked! They are really sky islands, floating on the sky! The distance between the ocean surface and the lowest area of those islands must have been more than 3000 meters, it’s almost impossible to head to here without special methods…
        Just then, the door of that house was open. “Hi, is there anything wrong with you?” The meow in the house said, spotted me. I turned my head to him. He was a cat with light yellow fur, but with brown fur on his right ear, hands, wrist and feet, there was also a light bulb on his tail. He must be Wudons.
        “Uh… Nothing.” I replied, feeling confused.
        “You must have some problems! Tell me! I can help you!”
        “Uh… Well… I want to go and take a look in the Sky Islands. But it’s almost impossible for me.”
        “Ah, don’t worry!” Said Wudons, “Wait for a moment!” He went upstairs, sooner, he came out with a strange light bulb that looks like a wing and gave it to me. “Drop this light bulb near yourself, and you’ll be able to fly!”
        “Really?” I looked at this light bulb, hesitating, and then dropped this light bulb in front my feet. As the light bulb broke into pieces, I felt that there’s a strange magical power flowing into my body. Sooner I found that I got wings on my back!
        “Try jumping off the cliff and fly!” Said Wudons.
        I ran to the cliff, jumped off, and tried to move my wings. And I started flying easily, as if I was always able to fly!
        “Nyahoo!!!”
        I shouted excitedly.
        “The feeling of being able to fly is awesome!!!”
        I was full of excitement, flying around Wudons’ house. I saw Wudons smiling at me.
        “Now use your wings to fly to the Sky Islands!” Wudons shouted at me.
        “Sure! Thank you! And your light bulb!!!” I replied him, then with a heart full of excitement, I adjusted my position, and flew directly towards the Sky Islands…
        To be continued…

評分

參與人數 4功勳 +47 收起 理由
Hideki + 15
薰凝 + 15
狂蜂 + 5
星月 + 12

查看全部評分

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 成為喵居民

本版積分規則

手機版聊天室|野狗籠|改名申請|排行榜|DNAXCAT

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 17:46 , Processed in 0.125272 second(s), 18 queries .